luvthai2003

Rejection AtThe Border

Parrothead
1 hour ago, andy said:

Nice quote dicey. Seems she is Vietnamese. With the few woman I have known, I would defiantly say beware of the Scorned Khmer. It may only be me but they seem to bite the hardest.

Yeah. I don't know about that. My son's mom (Filipina) and I had an argument a number of years back. She threw a glass and cut my left ankle pretty badly. She would snap like a switch going on and off. Total psycho. But, God! The sex with her is out of this world!! 

dicey eye

Unfortunately  I’ve been bit by scorned Americans (even shot at), scorned Belizeans (butcher knife attack), scorned Hondurans, scorned Vietnamese, scorned Myanmarese, and scorned Khmers.

My vote for the most vicious bite goes to my second wife who was American

• Shocked 1

luvthai2003

Alright. Here's a David update. He went to the little Immigration office near the village he lives in. He spoke a lady there who understood his situation and set him up with a school who's going to sponsor him so he can get the eff out of Nam. Apparently, they're not overly concerned with the page being ripped out, just him not having a visa in his passport. His new plan is to work and safe some extra cash until my butt gets there. Stay tuned for further updates. It's Southeast Asia! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parrothead
2 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

until my butt gets there.

Which will / should be?

mollydooker

Many many scorned Filipinas think nothing of having you murdered ....although usually thats to get your assets including the cash house and car in many cases  ....it happens to foreigners here every month that we hear about ....who knows about the ones we never hear of ??

Parrothead
15 minutes ago, mollydooker said:

... it happens to foreigners here every month that we hear about...

It doesn't only happen to foreigners. I have known of many cases, where Filipina jealousy ended up causing the deaths of Filipino husbands, as well.

luvthai2003

From being stationed at Clark AB to having lived in the Phils to living among and near many Filipinos here in San Francisco, I can truthfully tell you that they will fold, bend, staple, mutilate and cheat, scam and even murder family members over small amounts of real estate, money and possessions. Two-thirds of the 90,000,000 in the Philippines lives in poverty, mostly abject poverty. And the nonsense doesn't stop at just the poor. It's now become your basic nationwide mindset. And true that most murdered are never recovered and known about. The entire road up to Baguio is a popular area to dump bodies. They find some. 

• Thanks 1

luvthai2003

As far as my ETD is concerned, I have my yearly CT scan for nodules on my lungs in two weeks. Then I have my yearly MRI for a dissected aorta. Then a biopsy for a lump on the back of my neck. When I receive clearance on all three, I buy my ticket and boogy. 

• Like 1

luvthai2003

My first and only wife was Filipina. A real sweetheart. It lasted two years. I just couldn't stand being married. No kids, so I made my break. Having said all that, the woman that scared me the most was a Korean gf I had here in San Francisco back in the late 70's. Things got so bad I had to stop sleeping with her. I was convinced she was gonna stick me in my sleep. What a temper! What a body! Love Korean women. 

Parrothead
22 minutes ago, luvthai2003 said:

What a temper! What a body! Love Korean women. 

So, I think we can all take from this, the hotter a woman is, the better she is in bed, the crazier the bitch becomes? Sounds right on the money, concerning my ex-. 

• Like 1