luvthai2003

Rejection AtThe Border

luvthai2003

Parrot, That pretty much sums it up. There's always a price to be paid for the finer things in life. I think I'm just gonna go after older Khmer gals. Young ones bring too many immature head trips. 

• Like 1

Parrothead
29 minutes ago, luvthai2003 said:

Parrot, That pretty much sums it up. There's always a price to be paid for the finer things in life. I think I'm just gonna go after older Khmer gals. Young ones bring too many immature head trips. 

When I was in my mid-twenties, and divorced for the first time, I was hanging out with a number of nurses I worked with. They were, for the most part, in their 40's. The one thing they taught me was, they played the same games young gals did, but were better at them. 

• Like 2

Oz Jon
8 hours ago, Parrothead said:

When I was in my mid-twenties, and divorced for the first time, I was hanging out with a number of nurses I worked with. They were, for the most part, in their 40's. The one thing they taught me was, they played the same games young gals did, but were better at them. 

Now there is some real wisdom!

• Thanks 1

andy
11 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

Haha don't be too sure. The older ones have had time too, to have more baggage and grow wise to me and you : )

dicey eye

Immature headaches or mature headaches -  some choice - both cause heartaches.

Generally speaking 3rd world female motivation is money and male motivation is simply snatch. Collision course result.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

luvthai2003

I'm more than willing to settle for the 'mature headaches'. I'm much more familiar with them. 

• Like 1

andy
21 hours ago, mollydooker said:

Many many scorned Filipinas think nothing of having you murdered ....although usually thats to get your assets including the cash house and car in many cases  ....it happens to foreigners here every month that we hear about ....who knows about the ones we never hear of ??

Makes you wonder what, and why we do what we do! Love or lust or just being a hot blooded male. Yes it must be said that the opposite sex has an attraction. 

To lose home and transport is too easy to the women of the west. Cash loss in SE Asia is mostly expected and underrated. Loss of life is the end of the road. I agree with you about this, so take care. Poisoning is I hear common in Cambodia. Then again is self inflicted death such as base jumping from high buildings without the aid of a parachute.

: )

The above statement sums things up in a nutshell. The words and wisdom of dicey. He the old guy has probably been here longer than most. The saying comes to mind "there is no fool like the old fool". I would take sound advice from my old friend any day.

9 minutes ago, luvthai2003 said:

I'm more than willing to settle for the 'mature headaches'. I'm much more familiar with them. 

Young or old is your choice. I prefer the two and possibly at the sametime. Hence twice the headache and twice the fun.

• Funny 1

Parrothead
3 minutes ago, andy said:

Young or old is your choice. I prefer the two and possibly at the sametime. Hence twice the headache and twice the fun.

I lived with two, simultaneously, in the same house, for a year. (Yes, at one point in my life, I had lost my mind.) Try doing that, and you may reconsider your view on the subject. When all is good, it's Heaven - like you may never imagine. When it is bad, it is worse than anything Hell could ever put you through.

• Like 1

andy
37 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

Try doing that, and you may reconsider your view on the subject.

I have no subject! This is someone's thread not mine. Living with two girls, very bad idea, didn't think anyone would be so stupid. Did you lose your mind before or after? One or two nights company now and again would be ok.