luvthai2003

Rejection AtThe Border

dicey eye

In Central America I had two common law wives simultaneously but owned two houses. In retrospect it was a horrible situation that I'm embarrassed over. Not worth the good times. Has prevented me from visiting there again and seeing my now adult children.

Edited by dicey eye

Parrothead
3 hours ago, andy said:

I have no subject! This is someone's thread not mine.

I was talking about the subject of living with two gals.

3 hours ago, andy said:

Did you lose your mind before or after?

Obviously, before.

andy
17 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

I was talking about the subject of living with two gals. 

I have never. But I do like two girls now and again.

18 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

Obviously, before

Sorry to hear that. And then during the relationship with the two girls. Double the trouble.

luvthai2003

Damn! You're all a bunch of old crusty fu*ks. Perfect! Can't wait to meet you guys. 

• Funny 1

luvthai2003

If you want to have two 'regular' girls at once, whether you live with them or not, the Philippines is the place. It will be 10 years on July 3 since I left the Phils. I have friends there that are doing just that. One at a time is enough. The Phils has over 7000 islands. I lived in the Visayas. Think Cebu City, Bohol, etc. Beautiful! My favorite area in the Phils. And definitely the best looking women. It's easy, super easy, to have a gf where you live and one gf on each of a number of different islands within shouting distance (well, not quite shouting distance) and none of them would ever know. They're too poor to follow you. They'll just text you to death. However, they'll eventually want you to marry them or at least give them another baby. Hey, when you're a whopping 20 years old and you've got two kids already..... Why not have another one! There's a novel idea. 

• Like 1

andy
4 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

If you want to have two 'regular' girls at once, whether you live with them or not, the Philippines is the place.

We have already talked about this! I think we came to the conclusion that it was how much your willing to pay.

If it is so good in the Philippines, why the move to Cambodia?

Parrothead
26 minutes ago, andy said:

If it is so good in the Philippines, why the move to Cambodia?

For me, it's economically a better choice to live here. It's cheaper here than in the Philippines. Visas are cheaper. Being able to draw and spend USD is better - no exchange rate losses. I bet @JohnOBohn would agree. BUT, Filipinas are much better women than Khmer women, for the most part. I just happened to get lucky with Chan. Most I was with before her, were dregs and money hungry whores. Oh, medical isn't nearly as good here, as would be in the Philippines. If I were in not-so-good health, I would be back there. 

Andy, take a trip to the Philippines, just once. Go for a week. You will NOT want to come back. 

• Like 1

andy
3 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

Andy, take a trip to the Philippines, just once. Go for a week. You will NOT want to come back

Don't disagree with you Paul. But like you say it is more expensive for the visa to start. I don't know about for my nationality. Also I don't know about costs in the country. Women I don't know. If you think better Ok. I think girls are what they are all over the world possibly. But to be honest I have very little interest about visiting. But also I think it is wise to have a back up plan just now.

Parrothead
Just now, andy said:

But like you say it is more expensive for the visa to start.

You get 30 days free, upon entry to the Philippines. Being from the UK, that does apply to you. It wouldn't be that costly for a one week trip. I'm talking long term living in country.

mollydooker

Andy, take a trip to the Philippines, just once. Go for a week. You will NOT want to come back. 

I would guess 95% of all foreigners who visit the Phils for meeting women would say they cannot return fast enough !!

How many foreigners that live in our countries are married to Thais / Cambodians / Vietnamese etc ??? ....very very few !!

Absolutely thousands and thousands of Filipinas live around the world married to foreigners !!! ....and growing each year in numbers ...