John_Galt

Near Future of the Forum

John_Galt

I want to thank all of you for posting and being active members.  

For the last few months I have been very busy and that will continue for another 2 months.
After that I will have a lot more free time.  

When I have more free time I would like to spend some of it making Livingincambodiaforums more active and adding more content to the site. 

If anyone has any questions, comments, complaints, suggestions, etc I am interested in hearing them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

John_Galt

I never did end up with more free time. 

Is anyone here (or someone you know) interested in taking over the forum?

I would like to see it continue. I just don't have the time.
With some TLC and the right person you could Make LICF Great Again.   

Let me know below or send a private message. 

John_Galt

Seems to be properly working now. 

phuketrichard

yea it works,

but that really wont make the site worth saving   LOL

... LICF Great Again.

PS: it was never close to that

• Like 1

dicey eye

This forum reminds me of Leo Durocher’s  cynical aside: “Nice guys finish last.”

In this era of divisiveness, back-biting and pervasive hostility, this forum was much too out of sync with today's negativity. In other words, just too nice.   

“Nice guys finish last.”

True observation.

• Like 3

andy
On 11/28/2019 at 5:01 PM, Dante said:

Why would ANYONE go to the trouble to type out some stupid childish put- down on a complete stranger, who has done that poster ( or anybody else  that we know of ) any harm!!!  

It's just unfortunately the nature of some people Dante. The apt named keyboard warrier, the individual whom can rollplay, that being whom and what individual he/she would wish to play.

Jackel and Hyde scenario, the person may have problems or could be getting some kind of personal excitement, may also be a genuine c*nt knowing your more then likely never going to really know them, let alone meet up for drinks to chat over the likes of words wrote in what could be of their drunken state or just plain indervidulasem.

Nevertheless it should not deter you so much, knowing yourself being of a good natured person, for all forum sites are the same. It's the ones you know like yourself whom contribute towards making a good site.

• Like 1

andy

Near Future of the Forum

What are the words too be said, or rather wrote, the forum has bought up's and downs but overall it has been a joy, their was good members, and overall good subjects that would keep many of us busy typing on the keypad, or at the very least we was entertained.

What happened to the members? The site is still here, so what happened were did the members go, it seemed to happen so suddenly after Pauls passing. I ask was there a hidden agenda, some agreement possibly that the odd few were left not to know?

It does seem sadly that the site has died with Paul.