mollydooker

We need this young lady as PM in Australia

mollydooker

"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"  

WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE     

Wow, this girl has a great plan!  Love the last thing she would do the best.     

This is how she feels about the social welfare big government state, that she's being forced to live in!

These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.     

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX.   

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .     

Put me in charge of food stamps. No cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans,

blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away.

If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.     

Put me in charge of Medicaid. Then, we'll test you for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine.

If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.     

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.

Your "home" will be subject to inspections any time and possessions will be inventoried.

If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.     

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job.

It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.

We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."     

Before you write that I've violated your rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary.

If you want our money, accept our rules.

Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin your "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking

someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem, also called stealing!     

If we are expected to pay for your mistakes, we should at least attempt to make you learn from your bad choices. 

The current system rewards you for continuing to make bad choices.     

I love this one....     

AND while you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct.

For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check.

If you want to vote, then get a job.     

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA & AUSTRALIA our flags and our cultures offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

• Like 1