dicey eye

Back in Myanmar

andy
On 10/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, dicey eye said:

The comment about Pip being stingy was a joke.

I know that was a joke if by chance, you were to be referring to any comments by me, also if you say your the stingy one then good on you if it's got you and your good lady where you are now. You yourself have been in the business for many year's, so you should know where the land lays. It's best to do what you know. I myself am now at a total loss in direction. Meaning my trades are not feasable here. So what is the answer? I would say I may have to adapt or simply think about moving on, or at least in a different direction.

dicey eye
52 minutes ago, andy said:

Meaning my trades are not feasable here.

Could try giving teaching a shot. There is always a need for native English teachers throughout SE Asia.

If you want to taste Mandalay for the Summer session (March and April 2020) I could put in the good word to the principal. Pays double what teachers make in Cambodia. They're looking for summer school teachers now.

dicey eye

Third motorcycle mishap in 2 weeks. Bad luck October. Had to get x-rays this time, was in excruciating pain. Worried about internal injuries. Fortunately x-ray showed no broken bones, no fractures and no dislocated knee. Difficult time walking though. Had to reluctantly take a day off from work.

A speed freak teen plowed into me at an intersection, I got knocked off the motorcycle and flew ten feet through the air. The teen immediately took off. Happened last night around 7PM or so.

The 2 x-rays, doctor consultation and medicine totaled US$12.

73224759_396496341261098_3322115787086364672_n.jpg

73272403_2378301039103586_8683714657447313408_n.jpg

74425744_2639849549571119_4647715317957525504_n.jpg

Edited by dicey eye
  • Shocked 1

John_Galt
21 minutes ago, dicey eye said:

Fortunately x-ray showed no broken bones, no fractures and no dislocated knee.

Well that part is good at least. 

How bad is the moto? 

dicey eye
2 hours ago, John_Galt said:

How bad is the moto? 

Better than me. Had the security guards at the hotel work on it in their free time. Still laid up, having difficulty walking, so I haven't tried it out yet.

Edited by dicey eye
  • Like 1