phuketrichard

FYI

phuketrichard

FY:
i am unable to reply to any  thread

BUT its quite obvious.

the forum is dead.

bury it

It never got any traction for years now, other than 3-4 people chatting with each other

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is happening when you try to reply?

Are you getting an error message? 

Can you reply to your own thread? (here) 

4 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

the forum is dead.

bury it

Someone may want it.

It does rank well and quickly on google. 

But if not....

I cant reply to ur question as the reply to box is NOT THERE

Edited by phuketrichard

John_Galt

What is happening when you try to reply?

Are you getting an error message? 

Can you reply to your own thread? (here) 

4 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

the forum is dead.

bury it

Someone may want it.

It does rank well and quickly on google. 

But if not....

andy

I have been locked out of the site once more! But not for the first time, it seems to come very frequent. I know I have been having trouble with the laptops and tablet, being an error of Microsoft on one occasion, that was a disaster (understatement).

Now I am at a point with the Tosiba laptop being the brains, the new laptop as not got enough hard drive space to handle the Windows 10 updates.  My trusty old Microsoft Surface rt is stugling with the withdrawal of Microsoft and Windows suport, that said I have unlinked it from the original account, so too my Microsoft Lumia 640lte and 950 smartphones are in the same category. Who would have thought this of such business empires they are. I suppose Windows 10 is the one, but my 950 phone is on this, but still it's coming to the end of it's importance to them. Now I am on Google via my galaxy s6.

But this had been the main problem for me, having them all synched on one account. Since the last problem losing all my photos from a external hard drive, then trying to source new drivers to down load, all went down together. I didn't know what was happening until Microsoft contacted me. Since then they have changed my Windows 4 time's being a knock on effect with my things that I need stable, including Wi-Fi. It's OK for Asia to talk about how advanced they are with there technology in this area with the likes of 5g, yes Japan and Korea. "But" I personally think it's false here in the KOW due to its instability, firstly the country can't provide it's own power. But it again seemed to be working possibly for some, such as online gambling, once China bought the best network company in the country..